Lightweight just got lighter.
- 100-percent compact-spun merino wool for next-to-skin comfort
- Deep heel pocket hugs your foot without introducing unnecessary pressure across the instep
- Instep ventilation panels help expel moisture and circulate air
- Reinforcements improve durability
- Smooth stitching helps prevent hot spots from forming
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I got these as liner socks for a trip to Costa Rica that I recently took. My thought was that they would be light weight and fast-drying so I could use them for backpacking later on. They are nice socks, but they were a little heavier weight than I had expected. I'll probably look for synthetics next time I want super light liner socks.
I use these socks all the time, from trail running to wearing to work. I love them. The wool is a great material for all situations. They always seems to feel like brand new socks everytime I put them on. They are also very durable, I have many miles on the pair that I currently have, including a marathon, and they still look and feel brand new. These are way better than other comparable brands (watch out SmartWool).
awesome trail runners
these socks are the best trail running socks i've ever had. perfect cushioning, very breathable with just the right sized cuff. the fit is exact and they come back to life after every single wash. love them!!