- Detail Images
Do-it-all digit protection for all types of skiers.
Your fingers will thank you for the warmth and protection of the POC Wrist Freeride Glove. Wind, wetness, and cold are all thwarted before they have a chance to invade this glove and turn your fingers into icicles. Whether you're spinning lift laps, packing yourself into a tram, or hiking in the park, this is an everyday ski glove for dry days or moderately wet, stormy weather.
- Water-resistant membrane keeps your hands dry from light precipitation and moderately wet snow
- Membrane also blocks wind so cold, stormy weather can't rob warmth away from your hand
- Membrane breathes to allow excess heat and moisture to escape from within so your hand feels comfortable, not stifled
- Thinsulate synthetic insulation feels warm even when wet, and doesn't add excess bulk or weight
- Goat leather shell protects your hand, flexes easily, and breaks in comfortably
- EVA padding protects your knuckles from tree branches and other impacts
- Reinforced palm fends off wear-and-tear from handling skis and other sharp, heavy equipment all winter
- Knitted cuff seals softly around your wrist to keep cold air out without restricted your range of motion
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Another good model by POC! They are not super warm, but a great midweight glove. The leather is super soft, and still very durable. The sizing on these is pretty off though- I got these for my boyfriend who measured a size Medium, even though all of his other POCs are Large. The Medium fit fine once he got his hand in them, but the cuff was very tight. We exchanged for a Large, and those fit perfect!