Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Gloves we have in stock.View Similar Products
Do-it-all digit protection for all types of skiers.
Your fingers will thank you for the warmth and protection of the POC Wrist Freeride Glove. Wind, wetness, and cold are all thwarted before they have a chance to invade this glove and turn your fingers into icicles. Whether you're spinning lift laps, packing yourself into a tram, or hiking in the park, this is an everyday ski glove for dry days or moderately wet, stormy weather.
- Water-resistant membrane keeps your hands dry from light precipitation and moderately wet snow
- Membrane also blocks wind so cold, stormy weather can't rob warmth away from your hand
- Membrane breathes to allow excess heat and moisture to escape from within so your hand feels comfortable, not stifled
- Thinsulate synthetic insulation feels warm even when wet, and doesn't add excess bulk or weight
- Goat leather shell protects your hand, flexes easily, and breaks in comfortably
- EVA padding protects your knuckles from tree branches and other impacts
- Reinforced palm fends off wear-and-tear from handling skis and other sharp, heavy equipment all winter
- Knitted cuff seals softly around your wrist to keep cold air out without restricted your range of motion
- Item #POC0157
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs large
I bought these gloves on a whim after a left my beloved Rosignol touring gloves on a lift…. What I like most about these is I can control my fingers and what I am working on but they are still warm for a thin glove. They fit nice and close to the hand (a little long in the fingers), and I can easily zip my jacket, pull out my pass from my pocket, hold on to ski poles, but still be warm ripping down a run. Wasn’t my first choice in looks, but for the quality of the glove, the looks can be… over looked. I also purchased a size XS. I am generally a small in gloves. Again they fit pretty snug, which is what I like, and they would be a little too tight to use with liners. So if you like a little more room, perhaps size up, or purchase your normal size. I just think they run a little big.
Solid Warm Weather Glove
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
This glove is quality made and this apparent from the first time you put it on your hand. The leather is thick and tough enough that you won't ever punch through. I have had them for over a year and skied 40+ days with them. They haven't cracked and despite being formed to look like they fit on a pole, they look just like they did on the first day I got them.
The insulation isn't the warmest so when the wind starts blowing and the temperature drops (below zero with 10+ mph winds) they can feel a little cold, especially as it gets later in the day. I use these with the E-Tip North Face gloves as a liner layer.
The only complaint I have is that it isn't the warmest glove. I recommend getting a size big enough to fit an insulation layer underneath. These gloves do a good job keeping your hand protected and are formed to holding ski poles very well.
All in all I would look for another glove, but would be satisfied with these if I bought them again.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Another good model by POC! They are not super warm, but a great midweight glove. The leather is super soft, and still very durable. The sizing on these is pretty off though- I got these for my boyfriend who measured a size Medium, even though all of his other POCs are Large. The Medium fit fine once he got his hand in them, but the cuff was very tight. We exchanged for a Large, and those fit perfect!