Select your style & size:Select options
It's got your back.
Giving your spine some extra protection when you're getting ready for a day of lift rides and big descents doesn't have to mean wrapping yourself in a bubble of unwieldy protection. If you're loathe to let go of your freedom of movement on the trail but know you need some extra reinforcement, we'd recommend the POC Spine VPD Air Vest. A first for the brand this year, the Spine Air follows a similar design to its beefier Spine VPD siblings on a slimmer, lighter platform. A mesh front takes advantage of the breeze you'll earn as you blast downhill to keep you cool, while a wide removable waistband allows you to streamline the fit even further if you choose. The three-layer VPO Air back protector even gets in on the ventilated fun, with holes carved throughout to facilitate airflow without impacting its ability to shield you when you go a little bigger than intended.
- Light, airy spine protection will keep you cool and covered
- Breathable mesh front with convenient zipper closure
- 3-layer VPD Air spine protection adds airflow while it shields
- Removable waist belt adds further fit customization
- POC gear focuses on finding innovative ways to improve rider safety
- Item #POC007Y