Like an extension of your body—that's perfection.
The POC Nail Glove keeps your fingers warm, dry, and protected from the brutal assault of winter—it's that simple. This is a glove that oozes with attention to detail and high-end design, just like all of POC's winter products.
- Goat skin on the palm ensures a secure grip on your gear
- Stretch fabric on the back of the hand increases overall dexterity and flexibility
- WBM waterproof breathable membrane breathes sweaty moisture out and away from your skin while blocking external moisture from soaking in
- EVA padding protects your knuckles from impact
- Thin neoprene cuff seals comfortably around your wrist to keep heat in the glove and keep snow out
Share your thoughts
Great deal on great gloves...
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Got these simply because they were on sale. Unfortunately the medium is a bit too small on me.
I did ride in them, however, in the pouring rain for 1 1/2 hours and they performed superbly.
My hands got very cold as the temp was just above freezing and I should have worn a liner, but they stayed completely dry.
These are nice warm gloves. Only reason my hands got cold is that I was riding, the wind + gripping a metal handlebar(no tape).
If you're a medium or just outside this size, I recommend getting these. At this price is's a great deal.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I got the POC Nail glove as an everyday in-bounds ski glove. I'm an aggressive skier, but my hands still manage to get pretty cold. When I pulled these out of the bag I thought they would be a return--they feel like a fairly light spring glove--after two days of use, I changed my mind! The first day I used them on the ski down after a couple hours of touring. My hands didn't feel clammy even though I was warm and probably still sweating. The second day was lapping short groomers on a 20 degree day--normally my hands are very unhappy in these conditions (not a tough girl) but with these gloves they were cozy. I love the neoprene cuff because it fits close to my wrist to keep the snow out, and goes nicely under my sleeves (I wear the XS). These aren't a super warm glove, so they're great for 90% of the days I ski.
I wear a men's medium.... how do the sizes...
I wear a men's medium.... how do the sizes on these gloves run?