Add a different look that helps you see the mountain more clearly.
- Easily snaps into the side of your Cornea goggle frame (sold separately)
- The lens comes in three shades, so get one that matches your favorite mountain’s conditions
- Black: (VLT 10%-17%) suits very sunny conditions
- Clear/Gold: (VLT 35%-45%) No tint and a silver mirror stops the glare during partly-cloudy and night-riding conditions
- Clear/Silver: (VLT 35%-45%) No tint and a gold mirror stops the glare during partly-cloudy to night-riding conditions
Share your thoughts
POC Cornea Clear/Gold Lens
The lens is a good all around lens for most lighting conditions. I had a tough time discerning terrain in flat light but everything else is great. People really notice the Cornea's unique design and the lens color makes it stand out. I prefer a clear lens for all conditions but getting this lens (55 vlt) is a really good lens for a wide variety of riding.
I have had a pair of Cornea's for about a...
I have had a pair of Cornea's for about a month and the mirror, which is actually just a thin coating on the outside of the lens, has warn off. As in, has chipped away like paint. Do you know anything about the warranty policy with POC?
Same BS happened to mine from rain...acid rain? (skiing at 35 degrees with precipitation)
what color was the lens
this happened to me 2x now, great visibility in white out and no fogging issues but have gone through 2 lenses in 2 seasons (about 20 days riding each)...is there a warranty?