Platypus Tokul X.C. 8.0 Hydration Pack
A light pack for big rides in hot weather.
Make the Platypus Tokul X.C. 8.0 Hydration Pack your first choice when you plan a long mountain bike ride in hot weather. Ventilated shoulder straps keep you cool, three liters of water keep you hydrated, and this pack is light enough so your back won't ache after miles on the trail. Keep it simple and always be prepared with the Tokul Hydration Pack.
- Shoulder straps use ventilated mesh for temperature regulation and comfort
- BioCurve back panel has an ergonomic shape that reduces strain on your back muscles
- Waistbelt is stashable so you can tuck it out of the way when you don't need it
- Five liters of storage space gives you enough for a spare layer, a snack, and small pump
- Top access allows for quick and easy access to the gear inside
- Ripstop nylon and oxford nylon are highly durable and utilize an external PU coating for water resistance
- Included Big Zip SL reservoir holds three liters of water so you'll always have enough for a big ride on a hot day
- Multiple hose routing options allow you to put your bite valve exactly where you want it
- External stuff pocket keeps you ultralight rain layer handy and easy to reach
- Reflective detailing increases your visibility at dusk and dawn