Forget Bigfoot and set out in search of powder in the Planks Clothing Men's Yeti Hunter 3L Bib Pant. Designed for the backcountry skier with hiking, touring, and big lines in mind, its RideDry20 shell provides a shield against wind and snow while remaining breathable to keep you comfortable while active. Its relaxed fit includes a high-cut bib with adjustable shoulder straps for a comfortable, personalized fit. Full-length side zippers serve as ventilation as well as easy on and off (even with boots on). The adjustable waist secures the fit, while the boot gaiters adjust to ensure your feet stay dry while you snorkel through powder. A jacket-to-pant interface connects the Yeti to compatible ski jackets by Planks Clothing for seamless protection. With reinforced hems for durability and a variety of pockets for convenient storage, these pants will keep you riding comfortably all season long.
- A ski and snowboard pant designed for big powder days in the backcountry
- RideDry20 construction for waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Full-length side zips provide ventilation and easy on and off
- Bib design for extended protection
- Adjustable waist and shoulder straps offer a personalized fit
- Gaiters seal out snow to keep you dry and comfortable
- Relaxed fit
- Item #PLA000L
- Q & A
Great Product From Planks
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These pants are sweet, I cant wait to ski them. I would say the waist area may tend to run just a tiny bit smaller than what is described. Also I thought the sides of the pants would come up a tiny bit higher but dont let that stop you because there is deffinitely alot more coverage than a traditional pant. the suspenders are very easy to adjust and the pants have a really nice zipper that runs the length of the sides for super easy ventilation on those warm spring days or if your warming up quickly going uphill. Lots of pockets and the chest pocket especially seems super convenient. All in all I would recomend these pants to anyone looking for a versatile pant for everything from backcountry booter to springtime groomers. Cant wait to try them out on the slopes!