- Detail Images
Don't get caught in granny pants.
- Eco-friendly recycled poly twill with 10K-rated waterproof and 5K-rated breathable Hydropholic laminate and eco DWR keeps you dry when kicking up blower
- Taped critical seams protect against leaks and drafts at these vulnerable junctures
- Toasty 60g polyfill insulation keeps you warm in plummeting temps
- Brushed poly tricot lining feels cozy and helps control moisture
- Standard fit gives you ample room for mobility without potato-sack bagginess
- S. Cafe mesh vents lets you dump excess heat when riding up a storm or hiking for turns
- Wide, adjustable waistband adds comfort and accommodates your stylie belts
- Boot gaiters keep snow from sneaking in and freezing your feet
- Small side carge, two back, and two front hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Kept me warm and dry
These pants sit a little low on the waist so I wasn't sure how comfortable they would be. Got to test them out on my recent Mammoth trip. It was warm outside so I didn't really need much insulation but I actually sat on the snow occasionally to rest and they never got wet. Also, they're very comfortable in that the inside doesn't stick to you like some other snowboard pants I've had. With the slight low rise, they did get a little loose once I warmed up but it wasn't a problem as I could tighten them with the side tabs. The zippered bottom over the gaiters were really useful...didn't have to struggle to pull them over my boots. Also, I really liked that the pockets had zippers to them so whatever I had in there were more secure.
Overall, a very good value, especially at this sale price. Hopefully, they'll keep me warm in colder boarding days in the future.