- Detail Images
Dry, warm, and cool to the core.
High-tech performance with street style, the Planet Earth Women's Evol Pant tells all the tech geeks on the hill that their sacrifice of style is all for naught. Repel cold, wet winter weather with waterproof, breathable protection and cozy insulation, so you can blow through pow all day, all season, without looking like a vertical-logging gearhead. And do it in Earth-loving recycled fabric, because cool is more than skin-deep.
- Eco-friendly part-recycled polyester melange fabric with hydrophobic, breathable laminate and eco DWR keeps you dry when kicking up blower
- Taped critical seams ensure against leaks and drafts at these vulnerable junctures
- Toasty 60g insulation keeps you warm in plummeting temps
- Brushed poly tricot lining feels cozy and helps control moisture
- Standard fit gives you ample room for mobility without potato-sack bagginess
- S. Cafe mesh vents lets you dump excess heat when riding up a storm or hiking for turns, and naturally fight odors with recycled coffee grounds
- Wide waistband adds comfort and accommodates your stylie belts
- Boot gaiters keep snow from sneaking in and freezing your feet
- Five-pocket denim styling tells the ski world with that you're no tech-wear drone