Much like your Grandpappy's dependable (and ornery) Clydesdale horse, the Pladra Men's Leon Smokey Blue Flannel Shirt brings a rugged look and trustworthiness to the forefront of your work wear. This classically-constructed button-down shirt boasts a Made in the USA origin, while the heavyweight flannel fabric is soft against the skin for comfort and warmth. Two elbow patches are designed to discourage premature wear-and-tear, and the cuffs roll-up to feature a peekaboo, elk-patterned lining.
- A dependable and trustworthy flannel for daily use
- Classic, button-down construction
- Heavyweight flannel fabric is soft against the skin
- Two elbow patches prevent premature wear-and-tear
- Cuffs feature peekaboo elk pattern
- Made in the USA, Pladras constructs hardy products for your hard-wearing life
- Item #PLJ0007
- Q & A
quality and style points!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Had this for a while now. Got the large (6'1", 185lb), and it fits really well, yet still has room for comfort. Built a tad big to accommodate for the initial wash; after that, sizing is spot on. The colors are vibrant but not too crazy bright, and the graphics are seriously awesome. Comfortable and warm, and so far has held up very well through a couple dozen washes. Best overall quality flannel I've ever owned.