Pieps iProbe+DSP Tour Package
- Detail Images
The newest, most useful technologies to aid your practice or real-life searches.
Avalanche safety and new technology don't always mix, but the advanced Pieps iProbe+DSP Tour Package provides new practical features that aid rather than impede in multiple- and single-burial rescues. Made for frequent backcountry users or patrollers, this package includes the new Pieps DSP Tour Avalanche Beacon, which simplifies complex burial situations. The beacon-detecting iProbe closes the gap between your pinpoint search and probe strike, so you can move onto the next victim quicker.
- The DSP Tour features three digital antennas, a 50m diameter search zone, and real-time direction and distance to the closest signal
- A mark function lets you cancel out a signal once you've found it and prevent confusion when you need to move onto the next buried victim
- The DSP Tour includes a harness is fully compatible with the included iProbe
- iProbe is the first avalanche probe to electronically communicate with victims’ beacons, which cuts probing time dramatically and lets you start digging faster
- Probe helps guide you closer to victims, starting with a beep and LED indication that you’re within two meters, and then a continuous beep that indicates you’re within 50cm
- If victims are using compatible Pieps beacons, you can press a button on the iProbe to turn off their signals when you start digging, which allows you to focus exclusively on the next victim’s signal