When combined with an avalanche beacon and shovel, the three-meter-long Pieps Aluminum Tour XL Probe rounds out your backcountry avalanche kit. The probe quickly assembles and locks while a broad, cone-shaped tip easily penetrates hard snow.
- Constructed from special aluminum alloy for optimal stability
- 12.5mm pole diameter with a broad cone end easily penetrates hard, compact snow
- The Quick Closing Latch allows for reliable locking and efficient assembly of the probe
- 42cm length, when collapsed, fits easily in a touring pack
- 300cm length, when extended, helps with quick pinpointing of an avalanche victim