An essential part of any avalanche kit, the Pieps Aluminum Tour Probe is compact and lightweight for use deep in the backcountry. The broad cone tip easily penetrates hard, compact snow so you can quickly pinpoint the location of an avalanche victim after honing in on their beacon.
- Constructed from special aluminum alloy for optimal stability
- 12.5mm pole diameter with a broad cone end easily penetrates hard, compact snow
- The Quick Closing Latch allows for reliable locking and efficient assembly of the probe
- 42cm length, when collapsed, fits easily in a touring pack
- 260cm length, when extended, helps quickly pinpoint an avalanche victim