- Detail Images
- Community Images
The go-to choice for hard sport routes.
Designed with hard sport climbing in mind, the Petzl Women's Selena 2 Harness is light enough for redpoint burns yet comfortable enough for hang dogging between bolts and working out tough sequences. The women-specific harness features a specially shaped waist-belt for optimized weight distribution and enhanced comfort.
- Women-specific harness design
- Harness uses a waist-belt that's wider on the sides to provide optimal weight distribution
- Specific stitching on the belt eliminates seams from contact areas for less chafing
- Pre-threaded DoubleBack buckle can be quickly adjusted and secured with a single pull
- Dyneema tie-in points are super strong and resistant to rope abrasion
- Elastic leg loops stretch for a snug fit
- EVA foam padding and breathable mesh increase comfort
- Two rigid gear loops in the front and two soft loops in the rear provide easy access to equipment
- Two slots will accept Caritool tool holders
- Rear loop provides a place to secure a tag line
Share your thoughts
Multi pitch in Thailand
Climbing Humanality in Tonsai, Thailand
Climbing in Vedauwoo, WY
The wide stems of The Convict...
Comfy and Cute
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This harness is great. The only thing I don't like is that the thigh straps are not adjustable. Other than that, its got nice padding for comfort and makes me feel secure during my climb.
I am fifteen and about 5''2 and 90-100...
I am fifteen and about 5''2 and 90-100 pounds. What size should I buy
The best number for sizing a harness is going to be a waist measurement, which you can compare to the sizing chart listed with this product page for an accurate fit. That being said, based purely on height and weight I would assume an XS should be a good fit for you.
Agreed. Remember to measure your true waist, not where you wear your pants. The harness should sit entirely above your hip bones.
Climbing at RRG
Very Comfortable Harness
Although this harness is designed for women, I can personally say this is one comfortable harness . And that is because, well, I own this harness. This harness is my go-to harness for any trip to the crag or even a trip to the gym. This harness has plenty of gear loops which makes it great for any sort of climbing. Whether that be sport climbing or single pitch trad routes. I would recommend this harness to anyone (male or female) who is in the market for a new harness.
Love This Thing!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This harness is super comfortable to hang in. Leg loops are fixed to the perfect setting with some stretch to give. And the color is rad. Definitely recommend it!
PETZL 2013 harnesses
I've only used this harness for sport climbing, but that's primarily what it's designed for anyways. I really like how the leg loops have webbing instead of straps to really ratchet them down. The webbing provides enough support and strength, but is not uncomfortable. Never comes loose or has made me feel like I'm in danger while wearing it. I've got the previous version of this harness, that's why it looks a little different in the picture.