- Community Images
Packable, dependable illumination that can handle a little tough love.
- Consistent lighting performance guaranteed not to diminish through the battery life
- Emergency reserve lighting mode kicks in when batteries are mostly discharged; lights up to 15m for at least 10 hours
- Ergonomic selector dial is easy to use, even with gloves
- 45-degree rotating lamp body can also be attached to helmets with the included mounting plate
Share your thoughts
Amazing utility light!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've been using this for the past month around the house. My thoughts if you are considering it...
The controls are outstanding - the control know if brilliant - I think they used the same knob on the new high-end Nao light. Will work well with gloves, with frozen hands, etc.
It is a bit bulky both on the head and in the bag. So for backpacking, climbing, etc, I think I will use this light at camp and for utility needs. And leave my smaller light (Zipka 2+) in my climbing bag so it never gets left at camp. 'Tis my plan. I can't wait to take it off the headband at camp and put it down on the table while preparing food in the dark. And the fact that it stows into a safe position makes it perfect for throwing around with the camp gear - and it's bulky enough to not lose to easily.
If you can attach it to your bike or helmet around town, it would make an adequate town light - not as bright as a Light in Motion or anything, but good. And for that, it's waterproof enough and impact resistant enough to survive bike abuse.