Designed to be used with a basic handled ascender or the Petzl Croll chest ascender, the Petzl Pantin Foot Ascender improves efficiency and minimizes fatigue while you ascend fixed lines by allowing you to maintain a vertical body position. The cam is designed to allow the rope to pass through the device even in the first few feet of climbing.
- Self-cleaning slot allows the cam to perform on frozen and dirty ropes
- Cam is designed to allow the rope to pass through the device even in the first few meters
- Stainless steel cam is resistant to corrosion
- Cam releases from the rope with a backwards movement of the foot
- Foot strap is made from Dyneema for strength and abrasion resistance
- DoubleBack Buckle on the foot strap allows you to quickly adjust and secure the strap
- Available in a right-foot or left-foot version