- Detail Images
One harness for every discipline.
Whether you're pumping out on a steep sport route or swinging ice tools in Ouray, the Petzl Women's Luna Harness will provide the right blend of performance, comfort, and versatility. In addition to the women-specific fit, the waist-belt and leg loops have been designed for optimized weight distribution and improved comfort. The adjustable leg loops can be let out to fit over outerwear, and the DoubleBack buckle is pre-threaded so it can be adjusted and secured with a single pull.
- Women-specific fit increased the rise by lengthening the belay loop, decreased the waist-to-leg-loop ratio, and widened the waist-belt on the sides to provide optimal weight distribution
- Specific stitching on the belt eliminates seams from contact areas for less chafing
- Pre-threaded DoubleBack buckle can be quickly adjusted and secured with a single pull
- Dyneema tie-in points are super strong and resistant to rope abrasion
- Adjustable leg loops provide versatility for everything from sport routes to mountaineering
- EVA foam padding and breathable mesh increase comfort
- Two rigid gear loops in the front and two soft loops in the rear provide easy access to equipment
- Two slots will accept Caritool tool holders
- Rear loop provides a place to secure a tag line
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've used this harness numerous times for abseiling and canyoneering.
Sadly I have found that it has been quite uncomfortable. No matter how tight you adjust the leg loops, they ride up uncomfortably when walking around. While abseiling, they ride up again to become almost painful. The material isn't wearing very well, which makes me think its not as robust as they claim, and might be better for a climbing only harness?
The white triangles above the leg loops are very stiff and jut out at strange angles and have contributed to the discomfort.
I felt like when ever I was wearing this harness, I was constantly fiddling with the straps to find a more comfortable position.
I am very disappointed and wish that I had not wasted my money on this harness.
Great Sport Harness
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought this harness for my girlfriend and she has been very happy with it. It i extremely comfortable and fits so well that she says she can hardly feel it on her body while she climbs. The colors are awesome and the buckles all function smoothly.
The only downside about this harness is that the gear loops are pretty small. It is perfect for carrying draws up a short route but you run out of space pretty quick when racking up for a long trad climb.