- Detail Images
- Community Images
A sit-on-top built for performance.
With a hull design derived from touring kayaks, the Perception Triumph 13.0 Kayak brings added performance to the world of sit-on-top boats. The sit-on-top seat provides comfort for longer excursions, and a molded-in kid's seat allows you to bring junior along for the ride.
- The 13.5-foot Triumph has a small molded-in kid's seat so you can take junior out with you
- Hull shape is derived from touring kayaks for greater speed and control
- One sit-on-top seat provides comfort and back support for extended paddling excursions
- Self-bailing scupper tubes help to keep the deck dry and free of water
- Bow and center hatches keep gear securely stowed
- Stern bungees above the tankwell securely stow additional gear
- Molded-in cup holder provides a place for your favorite beverage
- Flat locations allow room for gear or for mounting rod holders
- Skid plate protects the rear of the hull from damage when it's dragged across the beach or in shallow water
- Soft-touch handles and molded-in side panels make the boat easy to carry to and from the water
- Rudder capable (rudder sold separately)
Share your thoughts
First Time Out.
The back of Mount Timpanogos from Deer Creek Reservoir near Heber City, Utah. Great kayak. Fun, versatile and stable.
Is the hatch watertight?
Is the hatch watertight?
The bow hatch is watertight, but things can happen so if you have items that you want to be sure are dry i would double up with a small dry sack. Better safe than sorry.
Just Add Water
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought two of these kayaks and a Native Watercraft Redfish all of which were delivered the same day in less than a week of my ordering them. All were in showroom new condition carefully wrapped. A friend asked me to go kayaking last minute and I threw my yellow and green Perception Triumph in the truck having never water tested it. We put into the Wakulla River near Tallahassee, Florida and I was using my new paddle from Backcountry. I am an experienced kayaker and the Triumph is my 6th or 7th boat but I would hand over my Triumph to a first timer. Within seconds I was paddling the boat like it was an old friend. This kayak is stable, dry and quick. I am very pleased with my purchase and was extremely pleased with the quick shipping, price and shipping costs from Backcountry. I am 6'2" and 230 pounds and it fits me well. I did have to remove the foot braces because of my long legs. Anyone taller may want to see one in person and make sure it fits before ordering. Safe paddling and put a goat on it.
great touring sit on top
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
i love this kayak. i use it mostly for slow moving rivers and lakes. there's plenty of cargo room and it's long enough that it coast well in still water.
What would it cost for you to add a rudder...
What would it cost for you to add a rudder to this before shipping it out?
Can I buy a replacement seat for this...
Can I buy a replacement seat for this kayak?