- Detail Images
Family- and wallet-friendly crowd-pleaser.
Friendly to beginners or families of varying skills, the simple and stable Perception Impulse 10.0 Kayak is an everyday joyride. With enough rigging to keep the sportsman happy, a wave-chomping, slightly rockered bow for the adventurous paddler, and the wide, gradual, smooth-cruising hull shape for a peaceful float, this boat has something for everyone. Throw this compact boat on top of your car or in your truck, pack the ample stern and bow tankwells with gear and goodies for all, and fill your day with watersport fun without emptying your wallet.
- Crazy-durable polyethylene hull flexes to absorb impact, resists abrasion and cracking, and repairs easily if somehow you damage it
- Stable hull shape means fun for everyone
- Comfort seating system provides support and adjustability for all-day enjoyment
- Keepers adjustable footbrace system accommodates paddlers of all sizes
- Bow vertical floatation wall helps prevent nose-dive when the waves roll in
- Stern tankwell floatation block increases buoyancy at this high-load area
- Bow and stern tankwells with bungees store and secure all your gear in a balanced fashion
- Stern skid plate protects against wear, tear, and abrasion
- Drain plug located at the stern
- Durable molded cup holder, carrying handles, storage tray, and bungee attachment points ensure ease of use, comfort, and convenience
Share your thoughts
I bought two Perception Impluse kayaks
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought two Perception Impluse kayaks in March 2014. My husband and I are very happy with the quality of the kayaks and the service of we received from Backcountry.