As warm as it is authentic.
Autumn in New England isn't complete without your quintessential tour of the local history museum, visit to an apple orchard, and the Penfield Men's Rockford Plaid Yoke Down Jacket. Fashioned in the same light as your Grandfather's old puffy, the Rockford features a vintage-inspired construction, yet assures modern-day warmth and versatility.
More specifically, the Rockford is constructed using a tenacious nylon fabric that offers wind-resistant protection, while the DWR treatment safeguards you from light drizzles and snowfalls alike. The 80/20 down fill insulation offers roasty-toasty warmth on chilly autumn days, and the snap closure maintains an authentic look. Not to mention, the myriad of pockets are designed to keep necessities like your phone or train pass close at hand.
- A vintage-inspired jacket for cool weather in the city
- Tough nylon fabric boasts DWR treatment
- Down fill insulation offers lofted warmth
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Snap closure assures an authentic look
- Item #PNF007A