Select your style & size:Select options
An homage to the Oregon Coast.
People are drawn to the Oregon coast to see the raw, fearsome power of the Pacific Ocean, the subtle magic of thriving tide pools, and the monolithic sea stacks that stand like guardians of the shoreline. Pendleton crafted the Debossed Voyager Duffel Bag with its signature Tolovana pattern, which pays tribute to the peaceful section of coast around Haystack Rock. Made from supple, oil-tanned leather, the debossed exterior pops against the contrasting color lining and stitching. Both the leather handles and removable cotton webbing strap with shoulder pad are adjustable depending on your adventure style, and a variety of pockets can be used to store small items. This duffel has just enough room to pack everything you need for an autumn weekend exploring the Marine Gardens, listening to waves crash against the rocks, and watching coastal mist shroud the cedars, firs, and spruces.
- Artfully-made bag perfect for weekend getaways
- Supple, debossed, oil-tan leather is rich and durable
- Contrast lining and pocket stitching provide a pop of color
- Carry in comfort with adjustable handles and shoulder strap
- Pendleton's Tolovana pattern is inspired by the Oregon coast
- Item #PNN00ET