Whether you're fly-fishing in the cold creeks of Montana or chopping wood at your Grandfather's cabin in northern Maine, the Pendleton Men's Carson WoolDenim Worsted Fitted Shirt culls the cold with effortless fortitude. Evoking American West imagery, the Carson features a wool construction that's woven in USA-based mills, while the genuine horn buttons offer a true, Americana-inspired flair. Additionally, the semi-fitted design provides a sleek and versatile look that's equally at home in the city as it is in the mountains.
- A classic button-down for cool-weather pursuits
- Wool is woven in USA-based mills
- Worsted wool layered on yoke, collar, and cuffs
- Genuine horn buttons for Americana flair
- Semi-fitted design offers a sleek, modern look
- Item #PNN00DZ
- Q & A
Quality Material, Poor Fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I had to return this beautiful shirt as the fit was not what I was looking for. I would say the small runs the size of a true Medium and a modern fit large. It is a very long cut which might be for those who tuck their shirts in but I don't think this shirt would be ideal tucked in as it is quite thick. The material is very nice 100% wool and has an incredible denim sheen and wooden buttons. I wanted this shirt to fit so much, but I was swimming in it.