- Detail Images
Stitched to spin.
Slide your legs into the contoured Pearl Izumi Symphony Thermal Women's Tight and pedal warmly on cool days.
- Elite Thermal Fleece fabric wicks perspiration while retaining warmth
- New windblocking fabric prevents discomfort from cold air and water
- Flatlock seams avoid irritation from friction
- Reflective elements for low-light safety
Share your thoughts
Good for Casual rides.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Nice tights for a budget, though still relatively expensive, for what they are.
Pretty warm (interestingly, they're a bit on the heavy side, more so than the Gore's power thermal), mildly wind-proof. Fit is just how it looks in the product pics, kind of sloppy from behind, but front and side views are o.k., that's not that big a deal anyway.
Fit is comfortable.
This is their "Elite" line-up...the "Pro" is their top tier line up.
Good for casual/intermediate riders.
Chamois leave something to be desired.
Guess I'm kind of spoiled since I've discovered Giordana! But, these will do for shorter rides...no century rides, that's for sure!