The Pearl Izumi Sun Knees Knee Warmers ensure that your post-ride activities aren't comprised mainly of nursing your sunburn. In-R-Cool technology protects you from burns, while Direct-Vent mesh encourages ventilation and moisture management.
- Hydrophilic Elite Transfer fabric breathes, dries quickly, and wicks moisture efficiently to cool your skin through evaporation
- In-R-Cool technology reflects the sun's rays to lower surface temperatures on the fabric and offer UPF 40+ protection during long rides under clear skies
- Mesh paneling dumps excess heat and moisture quickly as you ride
- Reflective details enhance your visibility to drivers during early morning or evening rides
Share your thoughts
Great for summer riding
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I wear these over my knee pads to keep them up - love these because they are thin and light - perfect for those hot summer days. Love t his product so much that I have several pairs...
the only downside is that when you crash, given that they are super thin, means that they tear easily. But they keep my pads up, so for me they are doing their job. Just an incentive for trying to not crash ;o)