Gird your hooves.
Many of us feel that shredding trails is just more fun than turning the cranks on tarmac, but that doesn't mean we're taking it easy. That's why Pearl Izumi builds the P.R.O. Barrier WxB MTB Shoe Cover with the same all-over stretch fit and anti-weather material as the road version. The only difference between the two is that the mountain-specific model features scuff guards on the toes larger cutouts in the KEVLAR soles in order to accommodate mountain shoe lugs. The latter are especially welcome on the kinds of wet, sloppy days when the P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric's weather-resistance and insulating fleece lining aren't luxuries, they're necessities.
- A mountain bike shoe cover for wet, sloppy days
- Weather-resistant material and insulating fleece lining
- Soles accommodate mountain bike shoe lugs
- Toe scuff guards protect against trail furniture
- Two-stage hook-and-loop closure seals out the elements
- Item #PLZ00FW