- Detail Images
Sweating is the body's way of regulating its temperature when it starts to heat up; the Pearl Izumi Men's Infinity In-R-Cool Singlet makes that process even more effective. The Ice-Fil technology in this lightweight top is activated by moisture being wicked away from your skin to provide a cooling effect that makes steamy summer runs just a little more tolerable.
- In-R-Cool fabric wicks moisture and features Ice-Fil active cooling technology that reduces body surface temperature by 5%
- Strategically placed DirectVent stretch mesh panels provide excellent ventilation
- Athletic fit is streamlined
- Reflective details enhance your visibility in low light
Share your thoughts
Does it have a pocket or 3 on the back. A...
Does it have a pocket or 3 on the back. A pic of the back would be great
Super comfortable tank
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This tank is really comfortable and feels great. I have been running in it the past month and have no complaints. It is really light, soft on the skin, and fits really well. I am 6'1" 170lbs and the large is form fitting. The fabric wicks really well, dries fast and doesn't stink yet.
I like it, but the color was off
This is a nice tank-top. It's getting warm and I've used it on my last couple of rides and it's keeping me nice and cool. I orderd the silt, which is orange not light red as the picture implies. Not a biggee though, I'll keep it.