- Detail Images
A dream shoe for the purist trail runner.
- Seamless construction gives the breathable, mesh upper a comfortable feel against the foot
- 1:1 Energy Foam cushions the forefoot and offers explosive rebound for toe-off
- Low 3.5mm drop (heel-forefoot height) gives your foot nearly level heel and forefoot heights, which puts your foot in a position that's more natural
- This low drop allows you to easily transition between heel, midfoot, and forefoot striking styles
- E:Motion midsole features the most minimalst-level cushioning for the trail
- Offset-shape midsole provides ideal support for underpronation or a running style that requires neutral support
- Rock plate protects the bottom of the forefoot against impact with rocks and other hazards
- Toe cap protects your toes from rocks, roots, and other trail hazards
- Carbon rubber outsole provides traction on the trail and supreme abrasion resistance for long-term durability
Share your thoughts
Pearl Izumi EM Trail N 1 Trail Running
Packed mud & rocky trails!
Great trail shoe for packed surfaces, the extra cushion makes them comfortable for distance, gravel and roots, while the drop is still minimal and keeps ya feeling close to the ground! Rubber is ultra sticky, worked great during some light hiking in Moab, and the laces have a unique twist that keeps them really locked in place once laced up! Size up a half of a size, I normally wear a 9.5, often 10 in sneakers and I sized up to 10.5.