Whether you're trucking through a straightaway or tackling a steep ascent, the Pearl Izumi Men's EM Trail M2 V3 Running Shoe provides run-long support, stability, and traction. Due to the offset E:MOTION TM midsole, the EM Trail M2 V3 is ideal for runners whose midfoot stance falls within the neutral to mild overpronation category.
The shoe's breathable seamless upper is constructed with structural overlays for torsional support, and the soft textile lining hugs your foot for a snug, sock-like feel. The bilateral midfoot posts provide a firm yet forgiving feel underfoot, and the 1:1 Energy Foam midsole not only attenuates shock, but assures an energetic and springy response from mid-stance to toe-off. Additionally, an ESS rock plate prevents protruding rocks and jagged obstacles from impeding your run, and the hardy, carbon rubber outsole features multi-directional lugs for an aggressive grip on loose terrain.
- A rugged trail running shoe for tricky descents and ascents
- Best suited for neutral to mild overpronators
- Anatomical Foot Shape allows for natural splay
- Breathable seamless mesh features synthetic overlays
- Textile lining offers a sock-like feel
- Offset midsole provides stability
- Springy EVA midsole attenuates shock
- ESS rock plate assures added protection
- Hardy carbon rubber sole ensures traction
- Item #PLZ00GU
- Q & A
With over 30 pairs of Pearl’s to my collection, I’m more than happy to answer any questions you may have on these - shoot me an email or give me a call. The V3 is wider than V1 and V2.
Customer Account Manager-Bike
Office: 801-736-6396 ext. 4737
1. How motion control is there in the "M" models compared to the "N" model? Would the M's be painful for neutral feet?
2. Should people with somewhat narrow feet look elsewhere or will the PI's be okay with a moderate thickness sock like Smartwools?