- Detail Images
This is Pearl Izumi's lightest, most energetic road-racing shoe.
A machine capable running fifty miles at a time and clearing a mile in under four minutes, the human body can achieve amazing feats with the right tools. Slid your foot into the Pearl Izumi Women's EM Road N 1 Running Shoe and go further and faster than you thought previously possible. Feather-light with a supple flex, this neutral shoe is a minimalist's dream and heaven for a road racer. The seamless upper feels smooth against your foot, the low-drop midsole allows you to easily transition between heel, mid, and forefoot striking, and foam cushioning absorbs impact and adds a lively kick as you roll off your toes. Experience maximum speed and smoothness on race day when you slip your foot into Pearl Izumi's lightest and most energetic racer: the EM Road N 1.
- Seamless construction gives the upper a comfortable feel against the foot
- Mesh upper allows air to flow freely across the foot, and the upper dries and drains water quickly
- Quick-lace system and rear pull tab make it easy to transition in and out of this shoe
- Low 3.5mm drop (heel-forefoot height) gives your foot nearly level heel and forefoot heights, which puts your foot in a position that's more natural
- This low drop allows you to easily transition between heel, midfoot, and forefoot striking styles
- 1:1 Energy Foam cushions the forefoot and offers explosive rebound for toe-off
- Blown rubber and carbon rubber outsole provide traction on and off the road and supreme abrasion resistance for long-term durability
Share your thoughts
For Running Fast
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
My first impression of this shoe was just wow how Light! It is like having feathers on your feet. Super comfy but still offers great performance. The breathable mesh covers nearly the entire upper making this perfect for hot summer days or hours in the gym.