- Detail Images
Feel the road without sacrificing stability.
If you're tired of stability running shoes that make you feel like you have bulky, unresponsive pads strapped to your feet, you're in for a treat. The Pearl Izumi Women's EM Road H 3 Running Shoe targets runners in need of serious rearfoot pronation control and a healthy dose of cushioning, yet manages to stay light, lively, and responsive. The broad E:Motion midsole platform and high-density medial post corrects and cushions each foot strike and provides just the right amount of lateral stability. The seamless upper hugs your foot for a supportive, socklike fit, while underfoot the low-drop Dynamic Offset midsole smooths your transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- Ideal for those with flexible feet and low arch height in need of pronation control
- Seamless construction gives the upper a comfortable feel against the foot
- Transfer Dry mesh upper allows air to flow freely across the foot and drains water quickly
- Insole has deeply cupped heel that securely cradles your foot
- E:Motion midsole is designed to provide more cushioning and a broader platform for maximum pronation stability
- Dynamic Offset E:Motion midsole changes from 4mm at contact to 7.5mm at mid-stance to smooth out every stride
- High-density post at medial rearfoot offers pronation control
- 1:1 Energy Foam cushions the forefoot and offers explosive rebound for toe-off
- 1:1 Shock Absorption Foam absorbs and diffuses impact at the heel
- Carbon rubber in the forefoot and crash pad offers long-lasting cushioning and durability