- Detail Images
Ready for anything.
Pro-skier Henrik Windstedt and Peak Performance collaborated to develop the Men's Rocker Pant. The Rocker Pant utilizes some of the best materials in the industry, like guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Performance Shell and Thermocool synthetic insulation to provide total storm protection and warmth in the nastiest conditions that Mother Nature can dish out. The Rocker is also loaded with pockets so you can easily carry your stuff and loaded with style so you can soak up admiring glances.
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Performance Shell for total storm protection
- Fully taped seams eliminate weak spots
- ThermoCool synthetic insulation takes the edge off the coldest days on the mountain
- Baggy fit for easy layering and a freeride look and feel
- Zippered thigh vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Jacket-to-pants snap-in system allows you to form an impenetrable suit of weather armor
- Two zippered hand pockets, Eskimo leg pocket, and two zippered back pockets for secure storage
- RECCO avalanche reflector may help aid in recovery
Share your thoughts
Do these pants have a keprotec cuff...
Do these pants have a keprotec cuff reinforcement? (like the heli alpine). I tend be rough on cuffs from ski edges. Thanks.