- Detail Images
Clock the Rocker.
Designed in conjunction with freeski world champion Henrik Windstedt, the Peak Performance Rocker Jacket blends high-tech materials, advanced design, and state-of-the-art features with a stylish freeride look for a badass combination of form and function. The guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex Performance Shell provides complete storm protection, lightweight synthetic insulation makes frigid temperatures bearable, and the progressive, loose fit gives you modern style and makes it easy to layer.
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex laminate for total storm protection
- Fully taped seams eliminate weak spots
- ThermoCool synthetic insulation takes the edge off the coldest days on the mountain
- Baggy fit for easy layering and a freeride look and feel
- Zippered underarm vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Fixed, adjustable hood adds protection
- Powder skirt seals out the deep stuff
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs seal out drafts and snow
- Jacket-to-pants snap-in system allows you to form an impenetrable suit of weather armor
- Two zippered hand pockets, two Eskimo hand pockets, Eskimo chest pocket with goggle wipe, zippered chest pocket, Eskimo sleeve pocket, zippered interior security pocket, and mesh interior security pocket for plenty of storage space
- RECCO avalanche reflector may help in the event of a slide