Peak Performance Nominal Jacket - Men's
- Detail Images
The name doesn't say it all.
Sure, the Peak Performance Men's Nominal Jacket is thin, lightweight, and seriously packable, but it provides top-notch protection from wind and moisture. Add the Nominal to your hike, bike, trek, golf, travel, or camp gear and you're bound to find its true value supersedes every other lightweight, so-called 'packable' shell you've ever tried.
- Highly packable design fits well into your backpack, golf bag, hydration pack, or auto safety kit
- Laser-cut ventilation holes in the underarm panels allow excess heat to escape
- Two-way front zipper allows for greater ventilation options
- Articulated sleeves fit your arms' natural anatomical position for more mobility as you reach, swing, and point out epic natural wonders
- Elastic cuffs, as well as bungee cords at the hood and hem, seal out chilly wind and water
- Torso-mounted hand pockets won't interfere with your climbing harness or pack waist-belt
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Peak Performance products