- Detail Images
Soft to the touch, flashy on the eyes, and tough in winter weather.
Whether you're jumping in a chopper for the best snow day of your life or just heading to the local hill for some quick turns, the Men's Peak Performance Heli Softshell Pant will provide the comfort, color, and technical features necessary for a successful day of turning heads and ripping turns on the mountain. The soft Gore-Tex Soft Shell fabric works with the articulated knees for unrestricted freedom of movement while providing guaranteed wind and water protection in tough winter weather.
- Gore-Tex Soft Shell fabric blocks wind and water during the worst winter storms while remaining breathable and soft to the touch
- Fully taped seams guard against wet conditions
- Articulated knees allow for skiing and climbing movements
- Side zips provide ventilation during high-exertion activities
- Leg cuffs reinforced with durable Superfabric for protection against sharp edges and ski boots
- Two hand, one back, and one leg pocket hold your essentials
- RECCO system for potentially expedited location and recovery in the event of an emergency situation
Share your thoughts
Excellent pants, odd suspenders
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Love the fit (I'm 5'8"/150lbs, have size Small) for resort skiing/freeriding, great cut, great pockets, great fabric and bright green colour, but heavyish/a little bulky for alpine touring -- love everything ...except the suspenders are bizarrely long, I can hold them up to my ears on the shortest setting. I kept the pants because the waist adjustment is very good and can wear without suspenders although ideal would be with. Peak Performance store staff I spoke with after the fact acknowledged the suspenders are a problem across the board, i.e. my pants(suspenders) are not 'defects'.