Packable, lightweight precip protection.
A hike that starts off under clear skies in warm temps can quickly change as you gain elevation, so be prepared with the protective and packable Peak Performance Women's Extend Jacket.
- Lightweight HiPe 2.5-layer fabric blocks the rain showers and cool mountain winds as you traverse the ridge trail or hike the towers of Notre Dame
- Highly packable design fits well into your backpack
- Two-way front zipper allows for greater ventilation options
- Articulated sleeves boost your range of motion
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and drawcord hood and hem seal out chilly wind and water
- Back ventilation allows air to flow through for rapid cool-down
- Torso-mounted hand pockets won't interfere with your climbing harness or pack waist-belt and feature mesh to encourage core venting
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Peak Performance products
Share your thoughts
What are the waterproof/breathability...
What are the waterproof/breathability ratings? The PP website lists three types of HiPe fabrics (http://www.peakperformance.com/se/info/materials/#material_hipe). Which is this jacket made of?
I believe we are just looking at the HiPe Core material here so it will be rated at a minimum of 10,000 mm for waterproofness and a minimum of 10,000 g for breathability.