- Detail Images
- Ample pockets for storing your wallet, keys, snack, passport, and camera
- Durable, quick-drying, and wind-resistant two-way stretch fabric offers flexibility, full range of motion, and a comfortable feel whether you're sitting or walking
- UV (40-rated) protective fabric helps shield against excessive sun exposure that can lead to dehydration
- Articulated knees offer mobility and prevent the hems from riding up high when you sit, hike, and stretch
- Drawstrings at the hems allow you to secure the legs higher for wading in water or to simply seal out bugs, wind, and dirt
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US retailer for Peak Performance products
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great shorts! They are a great length, lots of pocket space and the material is amazing! My one gripe about these are the weird placement of the back pockets. THey sit really low on my butt, maybe its just y weird butt, but thats the only thing i dont care for. Otherwise, fantastic shorts and i wear them constantly!
I love these shorts. They are super comfortable, the fabric is awesome when doing things like scranbleing up rocks, there are pockets inside of pockets, and these are the first pair of shorts that actually fit my thighs! I have huge thighs, so if you need shorts that are roomy, comfy, and awesome? These are them! (my waist is 34 and the large fits well, but with a little extra room)
Great pant, large fit
I bought these for my husband to use as a hike/climb/bike/casual pant. The fabric is incredibly light but very tough. The length, weight and pockets are perfect for climbing. The zippered thigh pocket is great for small, important items like a phone or knife and the cargo pocket is great for tape.
He wears a large in the prana zion pant/short and those fit perfectly. In these pants the waist and seat were too loose but the legs fit in a large. He sized down to a medium, but unfortunately they were too tight. If you're normally a large you may want to try a large and a medium on as these seem to run just a bit big.