- Detail Images
Light, fast, and technical.
Designed for alpine climbers and backcountry skiers who adhere to a fast-and-light philosophy while traveling through technical terrain, the Men's Peak Performance BL 4S Jacket features a highly technical design stripped of unnecessary bells and whistles. Three-layer Gore-Tex fabric provides guaranteed wind and waterproof protection while stretch properties and articulated sleeves permit a full range of climbing and skiing motions. The hood and hem adjustments can be manipulated with only one hand, allowing you to make necessary adjustments mid-route.
- Gore-Tex 3-layer fabric provides stretch, minimized weight, and complete wind and waterproof protection for the nastiest mountain conditions
- Fully taped and reduced seams keep wet conditions out and cut down on bulk
- Articulated sleeves allow for a full range of movements while you skin, climb, or ski
- Two-way front zip and underarm zips provide ventilation during high-exertion activities
- Helmet-compatible fixed hood adds a extra layer of defense in nasty conditions and can be adjusted with one hand
- Drawstring hem and center back adjustment point and adjustable cuffs cinch down to keep snow out
- Two large chest and two internal pockets securely stow your essentials