- Detail Images
If you freeze while you're skiing and then freeze some more on the chairlift, then the Patagonia Women's Merino 3 Midweight Zip-Neck Top is for you. This warm baselayer's merino wool helps regulate your body temperature and deal with odor, while the polyester increases this top's wicking capabilities so you stay dry while you ski or ride. It also features a 1/4-length zip in case you get too warm, which is a definite possibility with this midweight shirt.
- Blending merino wool with polyester gives you a soft, breathable, and durable shirt that wicks moisture, prevents odor, and stretches freely for a comfortable and dry performance
- Chlorine-free merino is eco-friendly and reduces shrinkage
- Slim fit allows you to layer over this baselayer for skiing and snowboarding
- 1/4-length front zip helps regulate body temperature
- Side seams and raglan sleeves for comfort when wearing layers
- Thumbholes at cuffs keep the sleeves in place