Adapts to any season.
From socked-in storms in the Pacific Northwest to cold Canadian winters, the Patagonia Windsweep 3-in-1 Men's Jacket is the only jacket you'll need. Its versatile 3-in-1 design consists of a waterproof and breathable shell and removable liner jacket, which is insulated with eco-friendly Thermogreen insulation for weather-resistant warmth. The liner can be worn either on its own or under the shell during cold-weather storms, and the shell functions well on its own during summer rain storms. All zippers on the shell are water-resistant to ensure a water-tight closure and are low-profile to reduce needless bulk and weight.
- A 3-in-1 jacket that adapts to any time of the year
- Shell made with waterproof and breathable H2No membrane
- Liner insulated with 150g Thermogreen synthetic fill
- Two-way adjustable hood with drop collar
- Liner jacket made from recycled materials
- Fabrics are bluesign approved
- Patagonia is dedicated to producing sustainable and eco-friendly clothing
- Item #PAT01JP
[membrane/laminate] H2No Performance Standard (2-layer), [face fabric] 80% nylon, 20% polyester, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% polyester
Removable Liner Material
[face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, [insulation] Thermogreen (150g)
[shell] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest, [liner] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 internal zippered chest
casual, hiking & camping
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought this for a friend & he absolutely loves it. The 3-in-1 makes for great versatility & the fit is true to size.