- Community Images
Tough waders with an easy feel.
- Breathable H2no Hydrostorm barrier keeps water out without giving you a plastic-wrapped sweaty feeling
- Puncture-resistant materials are strategically placed with the lightest material on top and mid-weight in the legs for maximum comfort
- Waist-mounted suspender makes it easy to go from chest to waist height, plus it makes it easy to remove when nature calls
- Gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs resist abrasion
- Stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure your waders to your boots and avoid line catch
- Anatomically shaped neoprene booties are insanely comfortable and help your feet stay warm when its cold without letting them over heat
- Included repair kit lets you make emergency fixes on the road
- After their long and illustrious career, these waders are recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Initiative
Share your thoughts
Patagonia Watermaster Waders
Ok, I purchased these on sale as a back up to a pair of Simms that are pushing 15 years now. Haven't had an opportunity to try them, but I have always been satisfied with Patagonia gear. I ended up with a XL, long which are a bit large. Large long may have been a better fit - but were sold out and with size 12 or 13 feet they would have close . The booties do seem to run large however, so I suspect I would have been ok. I'll rate a four as I haven't had the opportunity to put them to use yet but will shortly
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Always wanted Patagonia or Simms waders. These are 50 times nicer than the Orvis Silver waders I had (now leaking in 5 places). Very comfortable feet, super adjustable. A total winner at a great price.
Based on the sizing charts for most waders,...
Based on the sizing charts for most waders, I'd fit into a large-regular wader - except for my feet. I wear a size 14-15 wading boot. Since I can't find a way to grow 7 inches taller, I'm looking for a wader company that can custom fit booties in that size for an XL wader. Does patagonia do that? If not, does another manufacturer?
Yes, Patagonia definitely does custom booties. Give customer service a shout at 1.800.638.6464 and they can give you all the info.