Nothing says "I have the day off" quite like wearing the Patagonia Women's Waffle Pullover Long Sleeve Shirt while spending the afternoon rummaging around in the garden, followed by a crispy IPA at 3 o'clock. The Waffle Pullover features a timeless look with its three-quarter length sleeves and generous scoop-neck, while the straight hem and drop-tail design offer a slightly relaxed feel.
- A lightweight, simple shirt for cozy evenings spent by the fire
- Organic cotton, Tencel, and spandex blend fabric offers a comfortable feel
- Classic fit with straight hem and drop-tail hem provide a timeless look
- Three-quarter length sleeves and Fair Trade sewing
- Item #PAT01IQ
- Q & A
Cute, practical top
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XS
This is a really nice staple to have around for the fall / winter. I sized down and would recommend doing so -- 5'5" / 125 lbs / 32 B and I got an XS. It's not too long, but does fit large otherwise. Really good quality, nice material.
Like a secret sweatshirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xs
This is my new favorite shirt. The styling is loose, but feminine, so it's really like throwing on your favorite sweatshirt, but dressed up for everyday. Besides that, it's soft and warm. I'm talking, go from xc skiing in it all day to the dinner at the pub and making the transition seamlessly. It's pricey, but, I've never had anything patagonia let me down. I only wish it came in more colors!