- Detail Images
You're equipped to outwait the fish or hike that extra loop when your head's protected by the Patagonia Vented Broadbill Hat. The lightweight, quick-drying Supplex is complemented by ample side mesh panels so you don't overheat, while the UPF 50-rated protection and sun-blocking design keep burning rays off your sensitive skin.
- Lightweight Supplex nylon features DWR treatment so it repels water and dries quickly
- Mesh side panels allow cooling air to circulate
- UPF 50-rated fabric shields you from burning rays, while side flaps and extended bill offer excellent coverage
- Adjustable webbing tab with buckle secures your fit
- Chin strap keeps the hat from blowing away on gusty days
Share your thoughts
What is the mechanism to tighten...
What is the mechanism to tighten the cap on the head? Do you have a photo of the back of the cap?
Happy trails, Capt. Mike
It's a strap across the back of the head with a plastic buckle, similar to what you'd find on a backpack shoulder strap.