- Detail Images
Add warmth to your core and style to your outfit.
Add some warmth and whimsical wanderlust to any outfit with the Patagonia Women's Vagabunda Vest. The brushed polyester exterior has a soft feel and look while the horizontally quilted Thermogreen insulation provides toasty warmth where you need it most.
- Brushed polyester provides durability and a soft look
- 200g Thermogreen synthetic insulation warms up your core
- Regular fit means this vest comfortably fits over layers
- Full-length zipper with button loops provide a secure and styled closure
- Fleece-lined collar is soft next to skin
- Front pockets warm up cold hands
- Rib-knit hem fits snugly around hips
Share your thoughts
Warm and lovely
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this vest. I bought it in the maroon color. It is warm, stylish and a nice color. The only problem that I can find, is it can be a little claustrophobic when you zip it up all the way with all that fuzzy fleece stuff. As for it making you look pregnant, it is a puffy vest, of course it is going to make you look wider, but that is a problem with most puffy vests, not just this one.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
It's beautiful and very well constructed but, I'm not about to shell out $150 so that I can walk around looking pregnant...