When your pursuit of clean lines takes you everywhere from British Columbia to Hokkaido, you need gear that will stand up a global range of snow conditions. Fitted with a three-layer Gore-Tex shell and a stout 70D face fabric, the Patagonia Women's Untracked Jacket delivers dependable service whether you're getting the goods via chair or skintrack. On top of a helmet-compatible hood and underarm ventilation zips, the jacket is also equipped with a powder skirt to seal out chest-deep snow and a brushed backer for an extra dose of warmth. Patagonia lengthened and slimmed out the silhouette from previous years, equipping the jacket to stay closer to your body when you're chasing deep, untouched lines. Plus, it made adjusting the powder skirt easier than ever, updating the design to cinch down in the deep stuff or stay out of the way when you're lapping groomers for the afternoon.
- Lightweight shell adapts to wet, windy, or bluebird days
- Breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry all day
- Adjustable powder skirt lies flat when not in use
- Modern silhouette with slimmer fit and longer hemline
- Helmet-compatible hood for warmth on storm days
- Item #PAT01M9
- Q & A
Patagonia Untracked Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just like any Patagonia product.. excellent craftsmanship, fits well, last forever and a bit pricey.. Anyways, these are bomb proof and probably I will hand these down to my grandchildren one day.