Unwavering attention to detail.
Staying focused on committing lines is tough when you're wet and cold, so a jacket like the Patagonia Men's Untracked Jacket is necessary to help keep your wits about you. Constructed with a durable Gore-Tex shell, fully taped seams, and watertight zippers, this jacket keeps you dry during nasty winter storms without causing sweat to build up and leave you shivering. The DWR finish causes moisture to bead and run off the shell's surface for an extra layer of protection against the wet and cold. A brushed polyester lining provides warmth and slides over midlayers and baselayers with ease. Towards the hem, the lining is especially slick to stop snow from building up.
The Untracked Jacket is built with unwavering attention to descent-oriented details. Underarm venting boosts airflow for those ridgeline hikes when the best lines aren't accessible from the lift. A new adjustable powder skirt cinches for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. The helmet-compatible hood features a laminated visor for optimal visibility in poor conditions. A Cohaesive cord-lock system embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment. Patagonia updated this season's jacket with a more tailored silhouette for comfort and protection without bulk.
- A ski or snowboard jacket ideal for untracked descents
- Gore-Tex shell with fully tapes seams is waterproof and breathable
- Brushed tricot backer adds warmth on cold storm days
- Helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor optimizes visibility
- Underarm ventilation for temperature control
- Powder skirt can be cinched tight or adjusted to lie flat
- Regular fit with a more tailored silhouette leaves room for layers
- Patagonia builds reliable mountain goods for any vertical endeavor
- Item #PAT01ID
- Q & A
Just what I needed
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
This jacket treated me really well through last ski season. I used it primarily for touring and it worked exceptionally well because it is relatively lightweight and has nice vents. It offered a great balance of not being too warm on my way up and not being too cold on my way down. Definitely planning to get lots of use out of this jacket for years to come.
Bad velcro at the wrist.
Sent last years back because it fell apart at the cuffs in one season or more like half way through. Bought a new one thinking they would have repaired it and I can see its already unraveling. Very disappointed. Everything else about it is great.