- Detail Images
If you prefer to fish an entire stretch of river instead of casting away in the same over-fished hole day after day, lace up the Patagonia Men's Ultralight Wading Boot with a felt sole. At just over a pound per boot, you'll be able to move upstream with minimal effort while the polyester felt sole provides secure footing on the slickest boulder-strewn terrain.
- Synthetic leather upper are durable, lightweight, and have mesh panels that quickly drain water while keeping sand and silt out
- Internal upper supports and a reinforced toe box resist pressure while you're wading in deep water
- Molded EVA midsole provides cushion and support for all-day comfort
- Polyester felt sole provides stability and a secure footing on slick terrain
- Sole can be resoled and is designed to hold fin straps (sold separately)