- Detail Images
Sleek, stuffable warmth.
Zap the cold with the featherweight, super-tough Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Vest with water-repelling Deluge DWR finish and luxurious European goose down. A low-profile, slim silhouette features channel construction for optimal efficiency and warmth in this sleek layer. Cinch the drawcord hem and wear it solo on mild days, or layer it up with a shell when the weather's nasty.
- Ultralight yet super-tough nylon ripstop with Deluge DWR shell and lining feels smooth and soft and repels water and wind
- Slim fit gives lean silhouette without bulky excess
- Soft and lofty 800-fill European goose down insulation provides luxuriously efficient warmth without the weight
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes and evenly distributes insulation for efficient, low-profile design
- Drawcord hem seals out chilling drafts
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets secure essentials
- Stuffs into self-fabric stuffsack for easy portability
Share your thoughts
How long is this vest. What size for 5'9"...
How long is this vest. What size for 5'9" 140lbs? Only a light layer under it.
Guessing a medium might work well for you and the center back length for that is 24.75". Hope that helps!