Light on your feet, even in ski boots.
- Merino wool naturally regulates your temperature so hot feet stay cool and cold feet warm up
- Wool also cuts down on odor, which helps when you're on a week-long ski trip
- Nylon adds durability
- Un-cushioned footbed for a close-fitting boot and a lightweight feel
- Looped Lintoe construction uses a small, flat seam for comfort
- Mesh half arch brace for a snug fit
Share your thoughts
great ski socks
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
In my opinion these are the perfect sock. They're a nice simple design, that have the perfect warmth and great durability for skiing. No extra fabric or padding to bunch up in a tight fitting boot, and the perfect height to hit below the knee.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these for my very picky husband to replace older Patagonia lightweight socks. He is absolutely thrilled with them and, therefore, so am I!