- Detail Images
Fearless powder hunter.
Whether you're tearing up untouched terrain in-bounds or looking for prime lines in the backcountry, the Patagonia Women's Triolet Pant protects you from wintery weather. Waterproof, breathable, and windproof, the Gore-Tex 2L membrane is ready for whatever conditions you encounter on your adventures.
- Gore-Tex 2L membrane blocks even the nastiest winter storms without causing a sweat-out inside your pants
- Front pockets feature low-profile, watertight Slim Zips
- Articulated seat and knees enhance your mobility
- Watertight, full-length side zips allow for easy on-off with boots
- Ski-boot-friendly lower leg includes external scuff guard, internal gaiter, shock-cord adjustment, and tie-down loops
Share your thoughts
I love patagonia clothing. I have pants, fleeces, jackets, etc that are 15+ years old and still work great. I got these pants because I needed a pair of ski pants (I usually wear bibs). These are amazing and I can tell after just one season that they are going to last a long time. The fabric is comfortable, I love the long, full zips on the pants for easy access to my under layer and aiding in taking them off. The inner gaiter fits well around my ski boots and I don't have to open it up. The reinforced knees and butt area is great and won't wear down your most used areas. My only gripe is the front pocket zippers. I wish they zipped towards the outer thighs and not inward. I have to hold the end of the pocket with one hand and then pull the zipper with the other to close. I feel like if they zipped the other way, I could just do it with one hand.
my girl friend 5'4",110-115LBS,waist...
my girl friend 5'4",110-115LBS,waist 26.5-27.5,What size should I choose for her?
I think an XS might be the best size for her chenjian.