- Detail Images
Say goodbye to winter troubles with the Patagonia Infant Boys' Tribbles Reversible Bunting. Keep junior warm and cozy despite Old Man Winter's attempts to get the mercury on the thermometer as low as possible. With a shell side and fleece side, the Tribbles Bunting lets you decide what type of fabric you want against your little one's skin, but the thermal protection of the Thermogreen insulation will be a constant no matter which side he's sporting.
- DWR finish on the shell side helps bead and slough moisture to keep inner layers dry
- Three-panel hood construction maintains a snug fit around the face for protection
- Raglan sleeves and gusseted crotch allow flexibility for comfort and movement
- Deep front zipper allows easy-on, easy-off access
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs complement convertible hand covers on shell side to keep his fingers warm
Share your thoughts
Great but sized way off
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The actual suit itself is well-lined and well made as you would expect from Patagonia. However, I ordered this in a size 12M for one child who will be 9-12 months during ski season. When it came, it was larger than the 2T snowsuit I bought for my older child (who is now 18 months). It is HUGE. My 18m/o is very tall for her age and she would fit in the size 12M bunting. It is laughable how huge it is. I'm returning it and getting a 6M size, I'll update the review when it comes but wanted to just let others know how large the 12M size is!